Saturday, August 8, 2015

and when she told him the truth.




and when she told him the truth.

Girl : Hi...!
Boy : Hi...!
Girl : What happened?
Boy : Nothing...!
Girl : No, tell me what happened? Why're you so sad?
Boy : I will ask you something... You will have to tell the truth...Will you?
Girl : Just shoot it. I never lie.
Boy : Who is Rahul? He has liked all your profile pictures and your status updates on fb. Who is that dumb idiot?
Girl : Please...Don't say anything about him.
Boy : Oh...! Wow...! you're in love with him?
Girl : Why would I love him? Don't talk rubbish.
Boy : Then brother kind of relationship?
Girl : No no...It's not even like that. Will you please stop it? I don't want to talk about it.
 Boy : You are irritating me. Why don't you tell me that who is he? After that we'll not talk about it.
Girl : No. Can we talk something else?
Boy : So you are hiding something from me...? You have that much close relationship with
him...?? Is he that important to you?
Girl : If I disclose this secret, you will definitely scold me.
Boy : Hey just tell me... Don't test my tolerance.
Girl : Please let's leave it. Don't you trust me?
Boy : If you won't tell me, I'm gonna kill myself. If that's what you want then fine.
Girl : I will tell you... But then you shud not scold me okay?
Boy : Ok...!
Girl : Hmmm...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
That is my fake profile.If no one likes my profile picture or status updates, I like and post comments like cute, nice, hot...!!! Now go and get me ice cream.



PS: This is not mine. Smile.....it's tax free.


No comments:

Post a Comment